What is legacy planning?
Legacy planning is the process by which an individual can specify how his /her assets are distributed after death or upon becoming incapacitated to the point where they are no longer able to make decisions for themselves.
Why it’s needed
The revenue collection services of many governments are increasingly aware of the veritable treasure trove that exists in wealth and assets that have been acquired over time and have passed legislation that ensures they receive a “cut” when someone passes on assets that exceed a certain value.
“Death taxes” can decimate an inheritance if not carefully planned for. Our professionals know how to help you “ring fence” wealth using legal means so the tax collection services cannot touch them.
How we help
There are several ways in which we can help preserve your legacy so that only those you choose benefit.
- Seamless transfer of assets
- Dependents are taken care of
- Insurance policies to mitigate tax liabilities
- Flexible trusts that legally ring-fence wealth
- Full compliance with tax policies in your country
- Guardianship services
- Appointment of executor(s)